• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New toy

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Bought Charlie a new toy today it has amused him for hours :lol:

image_zpse6014521.jpg

image_zpse78f9541.jpg

image_zps48fb5d2e.jpg

Last edited:
mine have this but with a catnip mouse on, my uncle got it for them and it keeps them so entertained it is hilarious!:lol:

bless him :love:

No they all get along brilliantly, I am very lucky, they are fantastic with my small animals as well.

image_zpsd19f4b85.jpg

Aw I'd love to get a rescue cat, I think my dogs would get used to it but I still think it would be hectic! My little dog only has to see the hamster and he stands there barking at him! And god forbid a bird should come into the garden :lol: They're ok with the rabbits tho, my little dog will sometimes bark and run around the rabbit run when they're out but I think it's just play as most if the time he'll just ignore them! I keep going back and forth with my decision whether it would work or not!

Aw I'd love to get a rescue cat, I think my dogs would get used to it but I still think it would be hectic! My little dog only has to see the hamster and he stands there barking at him! And god forbid a bird should come into the garden :lol: They're ok with the rabbits tho, my little dog will sometimes bark and run around the rabbit run when they're out but I think it's just play as most if the time he'll just ignore them! I keep going back and forth with my decision whether it would work or not!

I do think I have been incredibly lucky, my other cat and dogs are all great friends as well. I think a lot of it depends on how the dog has been brought up with cats. If you got a rescue cat the good thing is you could try them out together and see how they get on xxx

Back