• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its all good now

lucy24

Mama Doe
i dont know where to start... but here goes. I am going to have to find a new home for my trio of sisters. I was having a lovely day until i said to mum i needed to get charlie to the vet for his damp bum. she got grumpy and we had a n argument- admittedly i panicked about charlies bum but id didnt need mum to go off on one. she started on about money etc... i wont go inot the full details. but ive come to realise that she will never forgive me for getting the trio. every argument brings up the fact that 'if you hadnt got them....'

the guilt is unbearable. im suffering badly with my depression and i cant cope with...anything. i hate living at home but im trapped here due to my health. i pay for my bunnies myself but this is it. my dads moaning about the garden being a mess, mum is always on about money-admittedly i have my moments-but at least giving the trio a new home will stop the blame coming on me. i love them so very much and im just about holding it together. i dont know where to start finding them a home, i dont want to add to the rescues problems but i have no choice at this point. i love my parents dont get me wrong, but my health is getting to them and i see it every day. im a burden- and i know it-i see it in their faces, in every conversation. at least if the trio have a good home with all they need and more i can lighten the load.

im heartbroken......

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. Is there no way this can be resolved and you get to keep the bunnies?

I really do hope that you don't have to re-home them.

Thinking of you. x

I'm so sorry :(
Do you have to get rid of them?
If so there may be someone on here who could rehome them. Hugs x

Last edited:
i don't mean this to sound horrible or anything.. but when i lived at home i felt the same, a burden. with the depression you tend to feel that way. i really feel that if you rehome them, that your parents will still moan about everything. some are just like that. i couldn't do right for doing wrong with my dad. i would hate to see you rehome them and then realise they will just moan about something else, you won't feel any better, you may even feel worse that you don't have your trio anymore, and i wouldn't want to see that happen. i hope this makes sense. :?

its all ok- have cleared the air and had a long talk- they dont want me to rehome them they have just been very worried about me and its put pressure on all of us. mum said that we are better off with them than without them :D

So glad that you have chatted to your Mum and Dad and have a happy result.

They are such gorgeous buns! :love:

Back