• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

depressed/bored/tired?

Thunders_Mum

Mama Doe
Do you think he looks depressed or just tired? When he lays like this with his head right on the floor it looks like hes feeling sorry for himself.

DSC_0515_zpsd0d70eff.jpg

I still can't get over how much he looks like my Biffy :lol:
I'd say tired, my two do it after they've had something to eat or if they've been running about.

Tired or bored maybe, but not depressed. I'm no expert but I'd expect a depressed rabbit to sit not lie down, lying down is usually a sign of relaxation, especially when the back feet are out like that.

Moo does that too.. usually after he's been binkying around, so def don't think depressed! Probably just worn out :)

xfda1v.jpg

Think Im just worrying, he does do bunny flops and always lies with his legs stuck out its just he looks so fed up when he has his head right down and lately he seems bored/depressed. He doesnt really binky anymore, he just seems to laze about looking fed up but obviously hes eating/drinking/pooping fine.

Think Im just worrying, he does do bunny flops and always lies with his legs stuck out its just he looks so fed up when he has his head right down and lately he seems bored/depressed. He doesnt really binky anymore, he just seems to laze about looking fed up but obviously hes eating/drinking/pooping fine.

Wow! You've stole my little Leon:). Leon often lies like this too and looks so fed up, I can almost here him sighing when he lies like that. Leon does binky munch moth either anymore but I know he's happy.......and too cheeky!

Back