• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mega moult

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
oh my lord I have never seen SO much fluff :shock: Imogen seems to be getting rid of her whole coat its madness :lol:

ive always wondered if i could use the shed fur for something... maybe stuff a pillor or cushion with it... its just so much of it and its incredibly soft and quite clean...

ive always wondered if i could use the shed fur for something... maybe stuff a pillor or cushion with it... its just so much of it and its incredibly soft and quite clean...

You can use the fur, if you collect it and then stick it into hedges and onto the branches of trees then you can watch birds collecting it. They use it to line their nests, which is quite a nice idea I think. :thumb:

You can use the fur, if you collect it and then stick it into hedges and onto the branches of trees then you can watch birds collecting it. They use it to line their nests, which is quite a nice idea I think. :thumb:

Oh thats a lovely idea indeed although im not sure what my neighbours will think... :lol:

I give mine to the birdies too :)
this is from Imogen....

156553_10151871767270558_923898023_n.jpg

Buckley looks like he has a saddle on his back because his summer coat is about half the length of his winter coat. We're donating his fluff to the birds too :) They seem to really like it.

Back