• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loved Up Ladies (Pic heavy)

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Mona the black bunny is very old and disabled now (11 years old and partially paralysed) but she has experienced new quality of life since Orla my house bunny decided she wanted t bond herself to Mona. This after several failed attempts to get her bond to a husbun :roll::lol:

Anyway Mona and Orla seem to be very happy and loved up these days :love:

'Scuse the poo's, Mona is no longer litter trained.

Beautiful Mona

Orla going for a drink.

Orla grooms Mona.

Cuddles

Squeee! Orla flopped right around Mona, it was the cutest thing ever.

My beautiful little old lady.

Orla my golden girl.

Mona started to cuddle and groom Orla.

More lickies.

Orla was lapping it up!

Another flop.

Sorry about the overload, I'm just so happy to seem them so happy, especially Mona.

Love the pics! If i gave benji and Scarlett those lovely blankets they would eat them, i would love it if they would lie on them like they're supposed to:roll:

What beautiful pictures :love: they look so happy, can see why you are so thrilled, love the way Orla curls around Mona. So much better when bunnies choose their own friends.

This story about these two beautiful girls confirms why buns are such amazing complex beings.
And why we all love them. :love:
You must be so happy! I was & I was just looking at the pics :D

Thank you everyone. They are both so special. Mona is really at the end of her life and tbh with all the health issues I am not sure she will live to be 12. Orla is so much younger and has already lost a mate previously so it will be hard going. But for now they are both happy. I wonder if it is a Dutch rabbit thing as my other Dutch Nori has been widowed twice by two does both of whom he nursed through illness. He is also now in a same sex relationship with a previously lonely but otherwise health boy.

:love::love: They are both such beautiful girls. Buns really do know their own mind don`t they? So pleased they look so happy.

Back