• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My big baby...

Hales1092

Warren Scout
WP_000117_zps3bc3b723.jpg

WP_000114_zps053a0f1e.jpg

Just being lazy in the lounge with mummy, then i decided to run off and explore...

WP_000126_zps2f8f93ee.jpg

WP_000123_zpsa59183fd.jpg

WP_000121_zps29cc846d.jpg

WP_000124_zps56f04e16.jpg

And this is what i found, the food cupboard! For me and all the rescue bunnies, so many different choices. I'll just eat the hay mummy...

Oh no, definitely not pregnant! She hasn't been near any bucks since. And her new buddy that's coming next week isn't going anywhere near her till he's been neutered and she's been done too.

She does however weigh 6.5kg...

Thank you guys, she is a beauty! :)

& she had a tray full of hay, and her litter tray was nice and clean with fresh hay in. But apparently the hay out of the cupboard looked tastier! :lol:

Thank you guys, she is a beauty! :)

& she had a tray full of hay, and her litter tray was nice and clean with fresh hay in. But apparently the hay out of the cupboard looked tastier! :lol:

From being. Bunny mummy fr just over 1 year now, yes cupboard hay and food is always better than stuff e human has touched :lol:

Oh yes, definitely better out the cupboard! As i just went to feed some of the rescue's and Amber got in the cupboard again! :lol:

Back