• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden burner/chimney things

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Our neighbour has build a huge burner type thing in sir garden this weekend. However they have put it right next to our fence with the bunnies the other side.

Is the smoke likely to do them any harm?

Hmm... Really not sure what we are going to do. Moving them inside is not an option and we extended the patio purposely on that side for the Wendy houses. Our garden isn't big enough to move them anywhere else.

I would go round and ask the to move it to the other side of their garden but they have build an area for it so it can't just be moved.

Hmm... Really not sure what we are going to do. Moving them inside is not an option and we extended the patio purposely on that side for the Wendy houses. Our garden isn't big enough to move them anywhere else.

I would go round and ask the to move it to the other side of their garden but they have build an area for it so it can't just be moved.

A chap who lives near me has one. It is a nighhtmare as the amount of smoke it chucks out is ridiculous

009-15.jpg

The people on the other side have one too but it's not right near our fence. I am suprised the other side have had one as they were moaning to use a while back about how irritating the smell is!

Last edited:
The people on the other side have one too but it's not right near our fence. I am sprinted the other side have bad one as they were moaning to use a while back about how irritating the smell is!

The damn smoke sets off the Smoke Alarm in my kitchen !!

Back