• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser on the stairs

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
The light isn't good in this photo, but worth sharing. Isn't he sweet? He gets carried down to run up as part of his exercise (vet thinks my poor boy is overweight). We don't really encourage Spenser to think about going down...

oooh, you can just tell that he is deep in concentration... wee soul...........one footsie a a time Spenser

So cute. :love::love::love:

Good luck with the weight loss. Mr B has a tendancy to put on weight. Goodness knows how as he is such a fussy eater but I think he has lost a bit of weight with the recent dental. Today is the first time he has eaten everything with gusto.

Gorgeous as always - but he looks to me like he is going down not up:?

George and Gemma aren't allowed near the stairs. They cause enough havoc in the kitchen. Bluesmum's Maurice and Marnie run up and down the stairs all the time and one of their favourite snooze spots is at the top of the stairs. They get most upset if someone wants to get past:)

Spenser: Thank you. :D This is what I have been telling Mummy. I am to be weighed next week when I go to the vet for my pedicure. :shock:

Bobo: Mummy keeps calling me fat and I KNOWS she has been cutting back on my pellets and I KNOWS she feeds my wifes secretly a bit more coz she says I iz greedyz gutz:(. If you turn into Imp from Satan when the vetz picks you up then they can't put you on the scaley thingy and say you iz fat:thumb:. Oh - and mummy sayz Spenser is beautiful:wave:

Bobo: Mummy keeps calling me fat and I KNOWS she has been cutting back on my pellets and I KNOWS she feeds my wifes secretly a bit more coz she says I iz greedyz gutz:(. If you turn into Imp from Satan when the vetz picks you up then they can't put you on the scaley thingy and say you iz fat:thumb:. Oh - and mummy sayz Spenser is beautiful:wave:

Spenser
: Mummy has foolishly booked my nail appointment for first thing on Wednesday morning. I am very frisky in the morning, hee hee, and am unlikely to sit nicely while my nails are done. :lol: I hope Mummy has arranged for shellac. :p

Bless him :love:

Spenser should have some stair climbing lessons from Sir Bouncer....the speed is quite incredible :shock: :lol::lol:

When they have there ears forward and step so quietly they look so cute. Just want to tell them there isn't anything scary down there :lol: :love:

Bless him :love:

Spenser should have some stair climbing lessons from Sir Bouncer....the speed is quite incredible :shock: :lol::lol:

He can go up really fast ... but has slowed down - I think because it has dawned on him that it might be rather fun to go down and get up to all sorts of mischief in places he is not allowed. :shock:

Back