• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If You go Out in the Woods Today............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper

..............You're sure of a big surprise.
If you go out in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise.

For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic.

Today was Teddy Bear grooming day............................

(dont worry, having my head meds reviewed soon :D)

Lovely bears. I still have mine from when I was a baby (and a few more besides) :wave:

The minute I saw this title I started humming the song. :love:
My daughter loved this show and watched it so much she could sing this theme forwards, backwards and in her sleep. And I could too because I was always watching it with her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtOG8cFWI28
Hogeeze...just looking at the intro has me all teary eyed for the past... :cry::oops: What a sop I am!

My girl dearly loved her teddy bears. She had all sorts; ballerina ones, ones that came with books, all colors and outfits on and plain brown bears, real looking ones and anthropomorphized ones....and one little plastic Baby Hugs bear figurine from the Care Bears that just fit into her wee fist and it would go to bed with her and she surprisingly never let go of it all night while she was asleep. (I watched her all night once when both kids were ill...she seriously did not release her grip on this little thing...ever!)

Thank you for the smiles and the look back on my memories, Jane. :) What a grand gathering of teddy bears you have there. I hope they clean up their mess after they're done picnicking! ;)

Back