• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Hesperus: Doughnut in the garden as requested!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I looked out the window and it was a sunny day so I ......

DSCF1352_zpsa1d51183.jpg

jumped into my carrier for mummy to take me into the garden. I had my paws crossed that she knew it was the garden I wanted to go to and not the vets!
DSCF1365_zpsb54bad01.jpg

Mummy put me on the grass and I ate a lot and then went to sleep

DSCF1372_zps92d047d5.jpg

I then ate some more and it started to rain so I waited for mummy to come and get me.

DSCF1363_zpsc997f9db.jpg

I whispered to her that I was still hungry so I got some pellets and herbs

DSCF1368_zps06059780.jpg

Then I went to sleep as I was a tired bun. I hope Ludo had a fun weekend like me!

DSCF1370_zpsc727de61.jpg

Thank you. Think she was a bit annoyed with me as moved her after an hour on the grass to the patio as she gets soft stools if she has too much!

Awwww look at lovely Doughnut! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

She looks like she had a great day out in the garden. She does look really tiny though in her big run! Good thing she's got her tunnel to snooze in! :lol: I'm glad to see her looking so well too!:love::love::love::love::love:

I may have to visit her, would it be ok to bring my empty cat carrier ;)?

Ludo says: Hi Doughnut, lovely to see you got out this weekend, I'm not allowed out until the vet has given me something to stop itchy licey things as we have so many badgers and hedgehogs. :evil: I had a great morning though, Mummy was running late when she came to check my poos before church and forgot to shut the main door. So I came running out, straight through the door and did laps of the hall so she had to run after me and persuade me to get back into my room! It was hilarious! She didn't think it was but it was, you should try it with your Mummy if she's late one day! :lol:

Awwww look at lovely Doughnut! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

She looks like she had a great day out in the garden. She does look really tiny though in her big run! Good thing she's got her tunnel to snooze in! :lol: I'm glad to see her looking so well too!:love::love::love::love::love:

I may have to visit her, would it be ok to bring my empty cat carrier ;)?

Ludo says: Hi Doughnut, lovely to see you got out this weekend, I'm not allowed out until the vet has given me something to stop itchy licey things as we have so many badgers and hedgehogs. :evil: I had a great morning though, Mummy was running late when she came to check my poos before church and forgot to shut the main door. So I came running out, straight through the door and did laps of the hall so she had to run after me and persuade me to get back into my room! It was hilarious! She didn't think it was but it was, you should try it with your Mummy if she's late one day! :lol:

haha ludo you are very funny. It is more funny when mummy is go a rush. Sometimes i run around in the morning and don't go back in my hutch so mummy has missed her train. I go back eventually as mummy tempts me with food. She says im a little monkey or a pickle.

Poor little ludo. You need to bring a carrier round with him in it.

Doughnut is very little. She loves her run. Not so keen when i moved it to the patio though

OMG, I am dying from cuteness overload! :love:
Encore! More piccies, please! :D

Doughnut you are adorable! :D But where is your wee friend? Did he not want to venture forth into the outdoors with you?
Good thing Mummy realized it was the grass you wanted and not the other thing! ;)

OMG, I am dying from cuteness overload! :love:
Encore! More piccies, please! :D

Doughnut you are adorable! :D But where is your wee friend? Did he not want to venture forth into the outdoors with you?
Good thing Mummy realized it was the grass you wanted and not the other thing! ;)

Here I am again begging my mummy for some more food as she doesn't feed me enough, I was trying to pull a sad face.

DSCF1320_zps3520a79a.jpg

I left him indoors as didn't want him eating all the grass and wanted a bit of time on my own, he's a bit boring as he doesn't do a lot:)

Doughnut says thanks for all the lovely comments. I think she knows she's pretty cute as she gets away with a lot!

Back