• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dotty did you forget you are a jack russell?

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
535915_10151869513890558_853815824_n.jpg

559414_10151869544165558_626719029_n.jpg

I think she was more bothered that she couldn't get to me for a cuddle than the fact there were 2 rabbits in the room :lol:

N'awwww I love Dotty! I also love your little den, one day, at some point in my life I'm coming round to sit with you in it and drink wine. Just so you know ;)

she's very cute ,but is her hunting instinct still there as regards buns?

nope, hence these photos :) she's very bouncy which is why the gate is up as she's more likely to step on them than she is to eat them :lol: well that and the rabbits kept trying to get in the tumble drier :roll:

yes, you're always welcome! That sounds like a fab idea :)

did it myself ;) its not actually finished but I cba to do any more :lol:

I shabby chic-ed my bed side table and desk. I rubbed down and put two thin coats of white paint on so you can still see the knots and patterns in the wood :) my room is getting there :) it's so much cheaper to make the furniture shabby your self though. The stuff on Internet is way over prised :roll: have you looked on ebay......:shock:.
Okay I'm rambling on now:oops: you don't care:lol:

Last edited:
much cheaper! The table was a charity shop bargain and we had the paint in the cupboard so the whole thing only cost me £8 :thumb:

Back