• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Golden poo ?/ pictures included

OwnedByRabbits

Warren Veteran
Are these golden poo's ? i have never been so excited about poo :lol:
poopjq.jpg

poop1r.jpg

They are fantastic. What do you feed them and what hay do they have?? Nothing gets us more excited than golden poos. :lol:

They get a handful of SS normal pellets in a morning and they get a small piece of cabbage, they also get unlimited hay which is from the range as this is one that they all like, I don't understand why because its only cheap :lol: they eat loads of hay and I have to top it up atleast three times depending on how much they've eaten. They don't get much carrot, a slice once a week.

I got a some fibafirst which I have tried them with this morning and the gobbled it up. It has 8% more fibre than their original pellets so hopefully more golden poos will be on the way :D

I am always so proud of my bunnies when they do me good poos - anyone listening to me would think I was completely bonkers - they get so much praise:lol:

Those are indeed good poops.:thumb:

Back