• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss my Honey Pie so so much :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I can't bear it :cry: :cry: :cry: the house seems so empty, she filled it with her huge personality :( I miss her scratching on the bedroom door to come in, I miss her begging for her breakfast and trying to climb up my leg :roll: I miss her licking my nose when I get home. I miss scratching behind her ears and hearing her happy teeth crunching. I miss giving her snuggles on the floor and kissing her little head :cry: I miss seeing her snuggled up with Olly and them washing each other. I miss hearing her drink, she used to make loud slurpy noises and her tummy rumbled as it went down. I miss her running to me when I go upstairs, I can only shout Olly now :cry: it's so unfair :cry: :cry: :cry: I even miss inspecting her poops to see how good they are. And I miss her at bedtime, all excited and running to me for her crunchie :cry: I just can't bear it, I want my Honey Pie back :cry:

I'm so sorry :(
I'm sure almost everyone on here has felt the same way at some point. Losing them is just so so heartbreaking :(
I'm only just finding it a bit easier to look at pics of my bridge bun Harvey and I lost him over 8 weeks ago :(
It does get a little easier with time.. it will always be sad, but you will feel better and you'll be able to remember all the lovely and funny memories you had with Honey xxx

It's so sad when they leave us and we realise fully how much their presence meant to us. I'm so sorry that you're suffering so much. :cry: The loss will feel less raw in time, but if you love another being, as you clearly did Honey, there is no way of separating without feeling the pain that you're going through; it's a sad but inevitable part of having them in our lives. :cry:

People here will understand the feelings of grief that you're experiencing but all the details you describe are specific to you and your precious girlie, and they're part of your connexion with her. She clearly enjoyed that connexion as much as you did, and while you cherish the memories you have of her, that connexion is still alive.... :love::cry::love:

:cry: it hurts so so much and i wish i could say something to help, but it just takes time to get through that initial grief where you just can't bear it and want it to be over. :cry: it does get a little easier, although you will still have good and bad days. :(

massive hugs x

:cry:

I know there is absolutely nothing I can say that will make you feel better, if there was I'd say it

(((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) xx

:cry: you must be heart broken, Honey was clearly a very special member of the family, the things you describe are things my Jims does and I honestly couldnt bare to l oose him! Just knowing that it will happen one day kills me.
Big hugs xx

Lots more hugs for you. I don't know what to say to help you. We are all hear to listen to you but it will get better in time. Honey knew how special she was to you and how loved she was. She was a gorgeous bunny.

I hope Olly is still OK. xx

Back