• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap tunnels :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I have one of these already but ordering 2 seeing as they're so cheap! as well as 4 of those grass mat things, comes to £10.24! :thumb:

Not a great picture but you can see which tunnel I mean :p only £3.70!

6BDBEEEF-F65C-43FD-BA2A-8377875C9DC6-483-0000007386F50FBF_zps182a300a.jpg

Great price, thanks! I found 2 of those for 4.99 each on ebay and got them last month, Moo LOVES them.. might grab a couple more x

Oh wow, that is cheap for those tunnels! I've had mine about 3 years and it's still in one piece!

I've just ordered one as well. Going to be making some cardboard box tunnels too. :wave:

I'm lucky as my OH is a builder and manages to find old large drainage pipes and these get used by the bunnies. Waterproof, chew proof and last for decades!!!!

I'm lucky as my OH is a builder and manages to find old large drainage pipes and these get used by the bunnies. Waterproof, chew proof and last for decades!!!!

My dad finds random massive ones at work and brings them home for me, Lola likes to fall asleep on top of them :lol: she tends to slip off eventually :roll: :lol:

Hey, did you get these tunnels? I saw those but it said the diameter is only 4inches! Are they really small? :lol:

Hey, did you get these tunnels? I saw those but it said the diameter is only 4inches! Are they really small? :lol:

No more like 8 inches :lol: my 3.8kg dwarf lop gets through theirs fine :lol: got 3 now and the old one is about 2 years old and the same size.

No more like 8 inches :lol: my 3.8kg dwarf lop gets through theirs fine :lol: got 3 now and the old one is about 2 years old and the same size.

It says it just under the pic on your screenshot too :| I didn't want to, just incase :lol: I thought, 4 bloody inches! As long as they're defo not, I'll be ordering! :D thanks for clearing that one up for me :thumb:

Make sure to check the dimensions! I almost ordered these the other day but looked at the size last minute, and realised that some of them are only guinea pig sized :wave:

ETA just seen other posts, hopefully the dimensions are wrong :)

Make sure to check the dimensions! I almost ordered these the other day but looked at the size last minute, and realised that some of them are only guinea pig sized :wave:

ETA just seen other posts, hopefully the dimensions are wrong :)

I think those are usually grey ones but these ones are definitely big enough :)

Here they are, aside from the colour differences they are the same as the old one I have -

IMAG2671_zps845628b2.jpg

Poppy is a medium sized rabbit, around 2.5kg -

IMAG2672_zps4fedf891.jpg

Oh bum! After 4 years, N&T finally nibbled through their tunnel so I go to order a new one and they've gone up to normal price again :lol:!

Damn bunnies.

Oh bum! After 4 years, N&T finally nibbled through their tunnel so I go to order a new one and they've gone up to normal price again :lol:!

Damn bunnies.

ME TOO! I had three in my basket, then went to buy then and they're bleeping £6something again! GRRR! They were supposed to be Jaffy's 'well done you were good at your vaccination appt' present.

Back