• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny's helped me pass some of my English Coursework

PippinWarrenJnr

Warren Scout
Friday dinner time at School I had to do Speaking and Listening for my English Coursework and I did it about rabbits because that's what I know about the best. I was talking about:

• Their behaviour
  • Housing
  • Different kinds of diseases
  • You can tell alot about their heath with a bunny poo
  • And why it's better to get a bunny from Rescues rather than Pet shop

I got graded a C+ I was so so very happy. I was so informative I taught my teacher something new aswell.
All because of the four legged little bunsters I PASSED.
If you think this is not amazing I'm Dyslexic & have Irlen's Syndrome

Round of applause for all the little bun rabs out there :wave: :thumb:

Never mind a round of applause for all the buns - what about a round of applause for pippinwarrenJnr? :lol:

That's great - well done :thumb:

Friday dinner time at School I had to do Speaking and Listening for my English Coursework and I did it about rabbits because that's what I know about the best. I was talking about:

• Their behaviour
  • Housing
  • Different kinds of diseases
  • You can tell alot about their heath with a bunny poo
  • And why it's better to get a bunny from Rescues rather than Pet shop

I got graded a C+ I was so so very happy. I was so informative I taught my teacher something new aswell.
All because of the four legged little bunsters I PASSED.
If you think this is not amazing I'm Dyslexic & have Irlen's Syndrome

Round of applause for all the little bun rabs out there :wave: :thumb:

Hi. well done for your coursework and congrats! :thumb:
I recently done my sign language exam too! i had to pick a topic and talk about it for 10mins...
of course, i picked 'pets' where i had plenty to talk about...my bunny, their food, favourite toys etc etc...
Thanks to the bunnies! :lol:

Back