• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Addition!

ljm-arnott

Young Bun
Introducing Ned, a 2 year old rabbit from one of our neighbours who just didn't have the time for him anymore. He's on muesli but will start changing it over slowly so he's on the same pellets as my other two. He's really friendly but a bit smelly and his nails need cutting. Any ideas on cleaning his feet and possibly bottom to make him smell a bit better? He was kept in a tiny cage. He looks like an otter mini lop to me but has interesting markings on his back ranging from dark brown to bright orange! We're going to let him settle in before he gets de-plummed and then hopefully introduced to the others. Fingers crossed! :D

He's gorgeous!

I wouldn't try and wash him now as it will be too much stress but I would give him a good brush as he looks quite long furred. I would think in time and with space he'll clean himself more and 'air out'.

Back