• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost for words

I'm sure this will get deleted BUT that is awful :(

Have you emailed them?

I wasn't sure if we was allowed to post links to hutches or if it was only rabbits being sold we couldn't post about. Apologies if I'm wrong.

Kate it's awful like hell on earth for any poor animal that has to live in that. I am emailing him now.

I wasn't sure if we was allowed to post links to hutches or if it was only rabbits being sold we couldn't post about. Apologies if I'm wrong.

Kate it's awful like hell on earth for any poor animal that has to live in that. I am emailing him now.

Good for you, it is absolutely vile :cry:

Last night I saw a Bunny advertised for sale and being kept in a tiny HAMSTER cage, Hamster wheel still in it too. The cage cant have been more than 2ft long :cry:

Last night I saw a Bunny advertised for sale and being kept in a tiny HAMSTER cage, Hamster wheel still in it too. The cage cant have been more than 2ft long :cry:

It makes you want to cry doesn't it? I hate the thought of any animal being kept in a living hellhole :(

It makes you want to cry doesn't it? I hate the thought of any animal being kept in a living hellhole :(

It's sickening

If you offer any polite advice you usually just get a tirade of abuse for your trouble. Or the Seller reports you to the site Admin and you get told not to contact Sellers unless you are interested in buying their 'goods' :evil:

It's sickening

If you offer any polite advice you usually just get a tirade of abuse for your trouble. Or the Seller reports you to the site Admin and you get told not to contact Sellers unless you are interested in buying their 'goods' :evil:

I know it's so frustrating :cry:

Back