• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just found 2 dogs abandoned on my doorstep...

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper

Untitled by Niseag, on Flickr

How strange?! I have no idea where they came from, they weren't there when I left to walk the dogs, but 20 mins later when I got back they were on my doorstep! Obviously someone local who knows me as they put my name, and someone who knows I love anything doggy! :?

Aw how sweet.. :)

when I read the thread title I seriously thought someone had just dumped 2 real doggies on your doorstep and I was thinking 'who would do such a thing???:shock:'

Hmmm, the person came with a note so that leaves me thinking it is someone who could see from their window that you had gone out. Unless they came over saw you weren't in and then went home to fetch a note and brought it back in the 20 minutes :D

Oh my how lovely! They're beautiful and they look antique? :shock:
I think I'd be just a tad creeped out though if I thought someone was watching when I was going out from their window.. :shock:

Hmm weird. Maybe they know you have similar looking dogs and they had those dog ornaments so they thought to give them to you..but wanted to remain anonymous for some reason?

Oh my how lovely! They're beautiful and they look antique? :shock:
I think I'd be just a tad creeped out though if I thought someone was watching when I was going out from their window.. :shock:

Exactly! Strange thing is, there's no one about, there's no houses that look to my house.

But still...I'm sure I'll find out at some point. I posted them on FB, but so far, no one claimed them.

Back