• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doughnut has bonded, it was love at first sight

cpayne

Warren Veteran
She loves her new bunny, always grooming him.

He hasn't got a name, not sure what to call him yet!

DSCF1349_zps866bccff.jpg

Awww :love:
I usually have Coffee with my Doughnut.... ;)
Looks like a plush I have in my collection too. I tried at one time to use a 'stunt bunny' to get all three of mine together, I'd put a plush in with one of them one day, take it and leave it with another the next day, then the third after that...that poor plush got pretty beat up. :( :lol:

My Fiver has plushies, but they are fruit ones. :D His favorite is an apple. He will literally curl up with it at night and groom it as he falls asleep...I have to get video of it one of these days.

So how has Doughnut been feeling? Better I hope. :love: xxxx

Doughball/yum yum is getting fed up with all the grooming so he turned his back. Doughnut thought this was a great opportunity to groom his bum!

DSCF1348_zpsf7532e88.jpg

I think she likes him because he doesn't eat any of her food and doesn't answer back. Although I'm sure she must wonder why he doesn't groom her back and think she's doing all the work.

Back