• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange story but I felt for this guy

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
A man got on my bus today quite distressed that his rabbit had gone missing, this is the story he told me:(

His Dutch bunny (he had a photo in his pocket) had gone missing:cry: and it looked a lovely bunny

The rabbit he kept saying 'he' ate his own babies because he didn't know what they were:shock:
Killed rats, and chased them out of the garden :shock:
Went for the dog next door:shock: few times when it put its nose thru the fence :lol:
Liked pepperoni pizza and lambrini:shock: in thE photo he was in a big shed with lots of hay.:D

But was his mate :love: he said it would just sit with him and liked to be stroked :love:

He was not sure if the Rabbit had got out to chase the dog next door, or of his neighbour had 'murdered' him :shock:

He said if the dog had got him he could probably forgive that but NOT the neighbour

this man look like the kind of person you would cross over the road to be away from not the kind of guy I would put with a soft spot for rabbits.

Funny how you judge people on outward look:oops:

awww. poor guy..he obviously really loves his bun (whether it really exists in the "here and now"), though I would suspect there are some MH issues possibly..was he a young or old man?

I guess we all judge, natures way of protecting ourselves but its whether we choose to find out a bit more first before making our final decisions... ;)

Really interesting story though... The poor dude... its the not knowing whats actually happened to his bunny that gonna drive him mad :(

Back