• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My handsome Leo :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Apologies for the quality of iPod pictures :p

We gave his room a good clean out today seeing as the home check is tomorrow, which is when we usually do it :D Leo was just as unhelpful though :lol:

Action shot and rather tidy room :p lets see how long that lasts :lol:

Aww reminds me of my old boy rio (gone to the bridge) he was a tri colour lop,though his colouring was more on his body his face was whiter.:)

Hes like my lad paul

427348_10200116033817036_147981707_n.jpg

It's funny - I never was particualy taking with tri-colour lops...until we got Sheldon and now I love them...I spend hours just staring at all his markings:thumb:

Good luck with the home check although I'm sure u don't need it, you'll be fine! It'll be nice seeing Leo with a friend soon :D

I love tri colours. I've recently got one from a rescue, already bonded to a pretty little orange lionhead. Hope your home check goes really well and that we soon see pics of him and a lovely little wifey rabbit. :wave:

Back