• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets - meadow hay

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Does anyone know when they are getting some meadow hay in? I was going to email and ask if not. I can't order the timothy as get asthma and hayfever with it, the meadow hay was a hit in the samples so thought I would try a small bag of that.

Got lots of other hay for Doughnut but just wanted to order some more.

hopefully soon because we need some aswell.

we have been using dfh soft but it hurts my chest so much, and deans farm meadow hay which is lovely.

Does anyone know when they are getting some meadow hay in? I was going to email and ask if not. I can't order the timothy as get asthma and hayfever with it, the meadow hay was a hit in the samples so thought I would try a small bag of that.

Got lots of other hay for Doughnut but just wanted to order some more.

I don't know. I was going to order some, along with my usual T & Rye but saw it was out of stock.
You could, perhaps, email them. (If you do, could you let me know, please - there's cheeky!).

I was going to order some the other night as well! T&R makes me ill too so I just went for the Ings and will see what it's like!

hopefully soon because we need some aswell.

we have been using dfh soft but it hurts my chest so much, and deans farm meadow hay which is lovely.

how's the dfh french soft atm generally? i thought you had had a problem with the deans farm meadow hay? :wave:
just wondering cos i need to order the pigs some hay :) xx

Mine love the Ings, I get thistles in my fingers from the meadow hay so I'm not keen. If they do not buy in they will not get any for a long time!

Back