• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need pet crem Manchester area

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I want to get Honey's ashes back. I've seen some on here where they do reslly nice things but don't know where to look :cry: :cry:

we took chesney to rossendale pet crematorium and memorial gardens. it's a lovely place up in the hills, the staff are lovely and they have a chapel that you can spend time in before the cremation. you can spend as long as you need in there to say goodbye. they really were so lovely with us when we took ches there. x

eta: i got one of these to keep some fur/hair in aswell. x

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-Glass...Crafts_JewelleryMaking_GL&hash=item3a7fce376f

we took chesney to rossendale pet crematorium and memorial gardens. it's a lovely place up in the hills, the staff are lovely and they have a chapel that you can spend time in before the cremation. you can spend as long as you need in there to say goodbye. they really were so lovely with us when we took ches there. x

I live in rossendale, i didn't know there was one here. Thanks i'll look it up x

Back