• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU is messing me up....

Fellie

Warren Veteran
...in a good way I think....:(

I'm finding that I'm getting attached so many bunnies - I see their photos, read about their personalities, recognise them, and feel as though I actually know them. So when they go to the Bridge it has me in tears!

Dammit - I never used to be like this - falling apart over bunnies I've never even met :oops:...

Right - off to blow my nose, wash my face and stop sniffing!!!:roll:

I'm like that too. I'm worried about Poppy at the moment and when someone loses their rabbit I nearly cry as can't imagine how I would cope without Doughnut.

Why do they have to get ill. There always seems to be threads running on people's bunnies being ill. I'm to blame too or should I say Doughnut is! I'm just willing them to get better than another one comes along.

I know...I was getting upset over some complete stranger's bun at the vets today...I was almost in tears at the poor things prognosis. But then I have always been like that over buns...or any animals really...I cry watching the RSPCA programmes on sky..had to stop myself watching them in the end!

i am the same, i worry over any animal whether it is a bird in a tree or somebodys pet.

I cry watching the RSPCA programmes on sky..had to stop myself watching them in the end!

I cry watching them, my mum did too, this morning i think it was animal cops 'frozen' and there were 200+ dogs and Texas was in minus temperatures and there were newborn puppies and even tigers and mountain lions :cry:

I can't even get through an SPCA commercial on tv here.
There's one running currently that has captions at the bottom of each pitiful creature's picture...saying things like "Why won't they feed me?" or "Don't they love me anymore?" And there will be an emaciated horse or a cat that looks like it's been left in a cardboard box at the curb all it's life.

The one that really had me broken apart was a wee doggy with a face like Jenna's and the cap reads, "Why do they kick me?" How can something about an animal I don't even know get me so riled up?

Because there are people who do neglect. And there are people like us who care and feel the pain each of these animals feels. So when we come to RU and see folks we chat with everyday and share stories of like with one another...let's face it...we're family and it hurts when we lose another family member.

Not a thing wrong with it. Just painful, as all love has the capacity to be.

Last edited:
...in a good way I think....:(

I'm finding that I'm getting attached so many bunnies - I see their photos, read about their personalities, recognise them, and feel as though I actually know them. So when they go to the Bridge it has me in tears!

Dammit - I never used to be like this - falling apart over bunnies I've never even met :oops:...

Right - off to blow my nose, wash my face and stop sniffing!!!:roll:

I know exactly what you mean :cry: RU is amazing but awful at the same time x

Back