• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to clean..like a man

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Roger likes to properly sit on his bum when cleaning. None of my other bunnies do this.... do yours? :lol:

and when he's not busy cleaning..he's eating :love:
NOM

I love my fluffs. :love:

That's brilliant :lol: Leo kind of does but I don't think he realises because his back legs are still weak, they just kind of spread out :lol:

:love::love:

They are so cute, Roger looks like he is giving a little grin with his food in front of him. What bred is he as he looks small and fluffy and a rabbit I'd love to squeeze!

No Doughnut sits up to clean and on the wooden floor often slips over! Roger looks like he's chilling, he has the right idea.

That's brilliant :lol: Leo kind of does but I don't think he realises because his back legs are still weak, they just kind of spread out :lol:

:love::love:

Aww bless Leo :love:

I have no idea why Roger does this..but every time without fail he ensures he's sat properly on his 'bum' to clean :lol:

They are so cute, Roger looks like he is giving a little grin with his food in front of him. What bred is he as he looks small and fluffy and a rabbit I'd love to squeeze!

No Doughnut sits up to clean and on the wooden floor often slips over! Roger looks like he's chilling, he has the right idea.

He's a cross - a lion head crossed with well we don't know, he has the Venetian gene which gives him dutch like markings, he also has ruby eyes! He is referred to by his grandparents as the 'cut and shut' bunny because he's so mismatch :lol:

All my other bunnies clean like Doughnut it would seem :lol:

Bobo sits like that - on his bum...I think it's because he's bit large and needs additional support whilst he reaches the hard to get to areas:lol:.

Your two are such fluffsters - just gorgeous...:love::love::love:

Bobo sits like that - on his bum...I think it's because he's bit large and needs additional support whilst he reaches the hard to get to areas:lol:.

Your two are such fluffsters - just gorgeous...:love::love::love:

Another bunny that does it brilliant :lol::lol:

Roger isn't so much large although these photos don't do him much justice - poor lad :lol::lol: Maybe he just likes the laid back way :lol::love:

Thank you! They are moulting like crazy at the moment!

:love: :love:

Awwww soooo cute!!!!!! Rupert sits on my arm so his bum is on my arm and his legs dangling down like a baby when i have treats in my hand, and he snuggles in to me :love:

My Jo does that too. All my other rabbits clean the 'normal' way though. Jo was very overweight when she was rescued though, so I wondered if it had been the only way she could do it when she was tubby, and she's just used to it!

Aww they are gorgeous!!
Harry sometimes does this, not that often tho, I never seem to have the camera handy for good photo's of our two. By the time I have turned it on they've run off somewhere!!

Aww what fantastically sweet little fluffsters. I adore lion head crosses. 5 of mine are lion head to some degree (the sixth is a lovely lop eared beauty) :love:

Back