• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sadness

Doesnt sound like the dog was very well trained. Can't imagine how the poor lady must feel especially after receiving such a tasteless offer from the police afterwards.

Police don't really care about this sort of thing. I bet they only apologised so much in her case because it's in all the papers. Unfortunately, it's very low down on their list of priorities.

In my case they didn't exactly apologise, they sort of said 'Sorry this has happened' and kept saying 'It's unfortunate' over and over again until I was sick of hearing the word. I felt like such an **** bawling and carrying Big past all the coppers with their guns discussing a bank robbery. The contrast between the big burly coppers with their guns and their massive dogs, and my beautiful delicate boy could not have been starker or more brutal.

At the end of the day it's the wretched criminal's fault :censored::censored::censored::evil:

How DARE they be so cowardly as to take things from others and indiscriminately **** up peoples lives. No respect, no backbone.

Phewph, sorry, guess Im still a bit emotional!! :shock:

Back