• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm not saying Derek is pathetic...

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
But this is what we got when hubby told him "out" he hates being told off even though he wasn't even really told off :lol: he is such a baby bless him :love:

Oooo...a heaping portion of belly guilt. :shock:
Jenna does this to me all the time. If it's time for a B-A-T-H I not only get belly, but I also get to see the tail and feet wiggle and wag at a furious pace.
Either that or she rolls right side up and fixes me with THE EYES. :shock:

Hate it when they do that....:lol:

:D:D:D:D:

Seriously though Derek, your mummy and daddy are obviously very horrible to you so pack your little bag and head on over to Kent, we wouldn't dream of telling you off!;)

:D:D:D:D:

Seriously though Derek, your mummy and daddy are obviously very horrible to you so pack your little bag and head on over to Kent, we wouldn't dream of telling you off!;)

:lol: he makes me laugh because he is a JRT everyone thinks he will be snappy and terrible with the animals, he is the soppiest thing ever. Just wants to please you.

they can be sooo funny cant they

jas gets told off and she does these pathetic eyes and then lowers her head , inches slowly towards you to get a cuddle :lol:

Back