• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oops, Sort of scolded someone *poss. upsetting*

Snowytoshi

Mama Doe
On another forum (not rabbit based) they have a rabbit thread, this thread makes me feel incredibly ill, as so many of those people know less to nothing. Several think hay is unnecessary. Tonight someone posted that her friend had brought over a male rabbit that he was going to feed to his snake, they then tossed him in with her rabbit, and let them mate. She said that she hoped her rabbit got pregnant and didn't know the genetics of either bun. I was the only one to say that it was wrong :(

Sorry, just needed to rant. Just very upset especially as she seemed to show no regret that the male rabbit is now dead inside a snake's stomach and that her female rabbit was bred in such a careless manner,

:( that's so sad. Unfortunately a lot of people are extremely ignorant.
I could never do that, poor little bun. Atleast you said it was wrong though.

And then when I explained how nasty rabbits fights can be, she responded that she could have just reached her hand into her cage and pulled out the male. She didn't even introduce them on neutral territory, not to mention the fact that she'd lose some fingers if she just stuck her hand between fighting rabbits :censored: :shock:

And then when I explained how nasty rabbits fights can be, she responded that she could have just reached her hand into her cage and pulled out the male. She didn't even introduce them on neutral territory, not to mention the fact that she'd lose some fingers if she just stuck her hand between fighting rabbits :censored: :shock:

Would serve the stupid :censored: right if she did lose some fingers! :evil:

Back