• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Its that time again!

Hales1092

Warren Scout
Vets tomorrow night! All of the buns are going too, so it'll be a car full!
Nail clipping for all!
Check up for Ambers sore hocks!
Speyed the dutchies.
And getting Bear and Poppy vaccinated :')!

Oh yes, £300+ for that little lot! Maybe more if Amber needs anymore cream for her sore hocks, but i doubt it.

Thank you :wave:

Thank you!

It's a right hassle! Lil un's are in the car and all safe. Now for the big girl, she's not happy about being moved from her nice warm bed. :lol:

Hahaha... Naughty mummy, when big bun is soooooooo comfy.. Bribery?! ;) :lol:

Ps. Have I missed baby bun pics?:shock:

Yes bribary, biscuit is at the ready for when the vet see's us!

& No, haven't been posted yet i am afraid.! I have so many pictures to post, with new rescue buns. I have been super busy recently.

Working 2 jobs, opening a new mental health service and tackling college and rebuilding a house. Hectic stuff! :(

Yes bribary, biscuit is at the ready for when the vet see's us!

& No, haven't been posted yet i am afraid.! I have so many pictures to post, with new rescue buns. I have been super busy recently.

Working 2 jobs, opening a new mental health service and tackling college and rebuilding a house. Hectic stuff! :(

Ah-ha... biscuits.... Nice one! :D it's what I use to bribe hubby...(choc chip cookies usually work best...) :lol:;)

Oh nnoooooes, you're mega busy... :shock: *re-reads post* crickey... that is one heck of a list... :shock: Hope it's all going well though and your managing to balance it all!

Hope all goes smoothly at the vets! :wave:

Yes, very busy lady! :(

& all went okay at the vets! Amber's sore hocks are always gonna bother her, but shes got more cream for her feet! So overall? Great outcome :)

There is a lot of them!

And soon to be a english lop earred rabbit, and a very lovely nethie dwarf, who used to be shown at exhibits. Hence why we are moving house :') :lol: Need more room!

Last edited:
Back