• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone recommend any grooming scissors?

littleboots

Mama Doe
Dylan my angora bunny needs regular trimming
I buy the round ended scissors but Im finding that after a couple of trims the scissors are blunting as with him.... Im actually cutting wool
Anyone know of any decent scissors that will give me more than a couple of trims...
Thanks

A sharpener might be the solution :) I don't know what type you'd need for scissors but we got quite a cheap one to do kitchen knives with cos they got to the stage they wouldn't cut tomatoes even :lol:

A sharpener might be the solution :) I don't know what type you'd need for scissors but we got quite a cheap one to do kitchen knives with cos they got to the stage they wouldn't cut tomatoes even :lol:

Never thought of that.... I just keep buying scissors :oops:
Is it like a stone sort of thing

Ours is like two stones you roll it between, but I think my sister has one like a file. I'm sure you can get them places like tesco and wilko.

I use very sharp hairdressing scissors, they seem to last a long time - I lose the scissors before they need sharpening again...

Back