• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Good Little Bunny

Janey

Warren Veteran
I am going to be a boastful bunny Mummy and tell you what a good boy my Peter is (because its easy to post about naughty buns but i think those little angels get forgotten).

He is always such a good boy & because of that I sometimes think he doesn't get as much attention as the girls. He doesnt chew, he comes when you call, he loves a nose rub and a cuddle (as long as its not off the ground) and is just generally a good boy. Last night & this morning he demonstrated this even more. Poppy isnt really eating so I have been tempting her with anything and everything, last night and this morning she got porridge (naughty I know), obviously Peter wanted some, especially as he was hungry because I was trying to tempt her before feeding him, however, when he went pinch her porridge all I had to say was 'Peter No' and he moved away and waited for his pellets. So proud of my little boy.

f8f878ce.jpg

Back