• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know of a good cheap rabbit insurance?

Bunnie

Warren Scout
I need it to be cheap as I will be paying for my rabbit out of pocket money. so far i have looked on lots of different insurance webistes but it does'nt tell you a quote unless you give them tones of personal info and i don't want to do that unless i am actually using them as insurance (i want to do lifetime insurance)

I need it to be cheap as I will be paying for my rabbit out of pocket money. so far i have looked on lots of different insurance webistes but it does'nt tell you a quote unless you give them tones of personal info and i don't want to do that unless i am actually using them as insurance (i want to do lifetime insurance)

I use PetPlan and pay around £25 a month for two rabbits.
Other people use P @ H.
No, you won't be able to get a quote unless you give them the details they need.

I use PetPlan and pay around £25 a month for two rabbits.
Other people use P @ H.
No, you won't be able to get a quote unless you give them the details they need.

I pay about the same for 2 with petplan. After reading some of the terrible experiences on here I wouldn't touch p@h with a poopy stick.

Depending how old you are youmight have to insure under your parents name. The companies need he information they ask for to give you the quote.

We use P@H - costs about £8 per month per bunny for lifetime. So far we've had 2 bunnies needing expensive vet treatment for GI Stasis and had no issues with them paying out.

But read the small print CAREFULLY:thumb:

Petplan give better cover and tend to be better for customer service, but P@H are cheaper.
I use petplan, as if the insurance did not pay out it would financially cripple me.

Petplan give better cover and tend to be better for customer service, but P@H are cheaper.
I use petplan, as if the insurance did not pay out it would financially cripple me.

Agree with this, I used to be with pets at home but they were hopeless so we gave up. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Back