• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fibafirst

OwnedByRabbits

Warren Veteran
I have just ordered some Fibafirst to see if my fussy lot will like it.
Does anybodys buns not like it ?
WOuld you be able to tell me your experiences with it ?

Me again! Mine loved it, but I didn't realise until I read the box that it's a complete food??

No wonder Little's getting fat :D

Plus it makes you bun look like they're smoking a cigar.

I got a box today - Dandelion, Clover and Lady Jane all snatched a piece from my hand.....Buttercup was alseep in bed, so will have to see if he likes it when he wakes up :lol:

Spenser toyed with it, but has decided he doesn't like it. :roll: I have quite a lot left too!

It is very high in fibre, as the name suggests, and the size of the bits (bun cannot put a whole stick in mouth) means choking is less of a worry.

Good luck if you decide to go with it. :wave:

all of mine love it :wave: mufasa sometimes pretends he doesnt like it in case i have something better to offer, but when nothing appears he gobbles it up :lol:

Dan Clo and LJ still love it....Buttercup says it is poison and will not go near it - I guess I am still buying the twice the price Beaphars Plus for him, then :lol:

We got a sample off it last week from Supreme. I've been giving them a stick as a treat and they love it. Probably wouldn't change to giving them it as a complete food.

Back