• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another bunny!??

clarebear

Mama Doe
Just filled out the form to rehome a bunny with the RSPCA!!

Now that Bramble is living as a housebunny (repiratory issues), Bungee is looking for a new friend to keep her company outside. One of the nurses at the vets last week recommended out local branch of the RSPCA.... :D

Looked at 'bucks' on the internet all last week, but don't feel I have found quite the right chap for Bungee yet......the search continues!

:love: aww Clare glad to hear your getting little Bungee wabbit a friend again, How is Bramble doing?
We recently took Bungees sister back after losing Zuma :(

Keep us updated with Photos of Bungee bunny

xxx chrissy And Andrew

Hello....I was searching for you on here the other day! :wave:

Yes, really want to get another friend for Bungee, we feel she is a little bit lonely outside on her own. She is a big girl now, and just gorgeous!

So sorry to hear you lost Zuma :cry:

You don't have any spare boys do you!?? :lol:

Bramble is doing well, although he has had a rough couple of weeks. Last week a dental, yesterday he had a tummy ache from eating some grass I stupidly gave him (bad mummy). He lives like a king in the dinning room, and is brilliant at doing his nebuliser twice a day!

Here's some recent photos of Bungee....I took some lovely ones yesterday of her too, which I will have to download from my phone.

20130228173258.jpg

20130228173240.jpg

201301131606351.jpg

:D Thats made my day seeing her.
I locked myself out my account and Mods couldnt get me back in so had to make a new acc. To be honest i don't come here much, been spending my spare time with the animals and Looking for our own house!, Funny how the Girls took after Ruby, Rasta is Mahoosive too!:shock:

I dont have any boys unfortunately, im looking at bonding rasta too the trio or bringing her in as a single. :(

Aww give him a big smooch from me hes such a lucky bunny :love:

Meet Bo, our new RSPCA rescue bunny!

He is going to be bonded with Bungee (starting bonding this weekend!)

Bo has settled in well, and I pushed his and Bungee's runs together yesterday, and swapped litter trays this morning. They've had a good sniff of each other, and all good so far. Bit worried about the bonding, so just going to take things slowly and start them off with 20 minutes in together at a time and gradually increase that each day. Bramble and Bungee's bond was so easy....fingers and paws crossed for this one!

Congratulations on your new bunny. Hope the bonding goes well. They will make a beautiful couple :love:

Back