• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys?!?

nuro

New Kit
Hi All,

What toys does your rabbit like? Mine doesnt seem to bother with anything we give him. He just loves chewing boxes and thats pretty much it

Mine use to love any toss toys, empty toilet rolls filled with treats and hay- they would play with those for ages, treat balls... anything they could throw around really :wave:

Baby teething rings to launch around, the hard plastic ones, not the soft watery ones :) I got some good, cheap ones off eBay :) I bought a pack of 8 so made two 4 link long ones for them.

Toilet rolls stuffed with hay.

Plastic plant pots to throw around (make sure they aren't eating them though!)

I get brown paper bags and stuff them with hay, they love that.

Mine have 32L storage boxes for litter trays, so when I clean them out every day I sprinkle a bit of forage (dried dandelion leaves etc) onto the hay and they go crazy for it :) improves their hay eating too as they munch on more while trying to find bits :thumb:

Cat tunnels and boxes with both ends cut out so it makes a tunnel.

One of my indoor buns has a dog bed filled with blankets and towels which he digs in :)

Tunnels! I recently bought this off Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trixie-6279...qid=1365591496&sr=8-4&keywords=rabbit+tunnels

My girl loves her treat ball too. She rolls them around but also learnt how to throw it around when she gets frustrated by the lack of treats coming out:lol:

Other things they enjoy are edible chew mats and toilet rolls stuff with hay.

I also find that if you give them towels or blankets in a box, they enjoy 'rearranging' them...:roll:

I've got that tunnel Thumper98, Leo loves it :D

Aww! You've got a Leo too? My Leo loves that tunnel too - he spent all night running in and out the first day I introduced it! I attached it to a pop up tent at one end.

Safe to say, bunnies love tunnels :)

My buns love to play with the cat balls with the bell in it, tunnels, pop up tents, toilet tubes and the wooden chew thing that hooks on the wire.

Willow balls, kitchen roll tubes stuffed with hay and cardboard boxes or tunnels go down well. I also use large perspex tunnels in the garden for them to zoom in and out of as well as a child's playhouse and a gym for them to go inside or under too :D

Back