• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do i do tonight? Newly decided to bond themselves buns

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
My two single rabbits decided to bond themselves today.

There is grooming going on. They are currently in her hutch with the outside run still attached via a runaround tube (goes out the cat flap in the back door). I normally cut that run off at night (not secure enough for unsupervised access) and add on the inside run. Unsure if to change it as normal or just keep them in the hutch. Don't want to upset them.

Also how soon can i move them to a bigger hutch as Belle's is only a single five foot one?

I'd say do what you normally would do, since they bonded themselves I don't think anything you do would upset that.

Though wait a few days/week before moving them into a bigger hutch, it won't hurt being in a smaller space for a short while.

I agree, carry on as normal and keep them in the smaller space for a little while. If all continues to go well then move them on to the bigger accommodation :)

Back