• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss them so much but RU is comforting

DomaNikki

Mama Doe
I am severly missing Leo & Missy, I can't sleep properly and I randomly cry I never thought I would be this way. I pick up their ashes on Saturday in a photoframe casket type urn.

It's really knocked me for six :(

I am glad I have joined this forum though as everyone is so supportive and the photos of everyones bunnies are really comforting because my bunny free home is SO boring!

I have been looking at rabbits to rehome, it might be too soon so it won't be just yet but both my empty set ups just keep staring at me :( (one set up is for fostering which I will continue to do as and when needed)

Please keep posting your photos, they are getting me through the days xxx

Last edited:
It's really difficult too because I think the fox keeps coming back into the garden as twice the bird feeder has been knocked off where it's hanging :s

So sorry... It must such a difficult time... :cry:Its good you are allowing yourself time to grieve before getting more buns.
Big hugs!

I really feel for you. Its so hard losing a much loved pet or pets. I'm sure you will know when the time is right to rehome rabbits. Is fostering very hard? I would love to do it but don't think I could bear to give them back. I am putting some piccs of my wabs :love:
tabletpics087_zps1ebcbfa8.jpg
my latest rabbits, Mottle and Peaches.
tabletpics047_zps05bd4d5c.jpg
. My pet shop boys, Frosty and Snowflake (who keep fighting atm).
tabletpics092_zps7352bc74.jpg
. Our dogs Tass (collie) and Jojo (black labrador with a hint of collie). So glad its helpful to you being on RU. :wave:

I was (and still am) heartbroken when I lost my little boy, but what you're going through.....I can't imagine it :cry: I've been thinking of you a lot and wondering how you were coping :( Sending virtual hugs! xxx

I'm pleased you posted as was wondering how you were. I'm sure things will get better but it's early days. You will know when you see the right buns for you.

I guess the fox will keep coming back but hopefully it will eventually venture elsewhere.

Doughnut is begging for you can be her honorary aunty if you wish!

DSCF1320_zps3520a79a.jpg

DSCF1330_zps54fc54b8.jpg

So sorry to hear about your losses. :cry: It is heartbreaking.

Nice to see you back here, I thought I hadn't seen you around much but I often don't venture out of General Chat :oops:.

I've been thinking of you too, I was just telling OH about you and your sad story this evening :cry:

I'm glad you find RU comforting. Here's my silly Max to make you smile :love:

113_0942.jpg

Thank you everyone for thinking of me and posting those photos! Cute overload, I wants a squeeze of all of them :love:

Tulsi - I'm new to fostering but it's something I definitely enjoy doing. My first foster bun was Mistletoe the REW amputee who was in the rabbits in need section not long ago. It's very rewarding and I might have two lops coming to me soon as their owner is terminally ill :(

4436002C-0DEF-4703-9086-6E74898826E4-306-00000052D9AD62F4.jpg
[/IMG]
--- Willow----

D67488EA-E8BF-4B20-8D6F-C5E7BAE58163-154-000000416EA57065.jpg
[/IMG]
---Smudge ---

Hopefully they'll cheer you up , just a wee bit.

fee xx

Back