• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally inrtroducing Leo and Lilou (Pic heavy!!)

Thumper98

Warren Scout
Hello RU!!:wave:

Leo and Lilou here! (Our full names are Leonardo7 Prince Destroyer and Lilou9 Princess Warrior :D) After more than a year of posting about us and following everyone's escapades, mommy has FINALLY found time to make our introductions and share some bootiful pics of us (she can be so lazy..:roll:)

We are brother and sister and although we annoy each other all the time, we really dont ever want to be apart! We live in Switzerland, but we are very cosmopolitan and understand a few languages. Mommy and daddy adopted us from the local shelter almost 2 years ago and saved us from a tiny little hutch with very little hay and only a little piggy for company - we were sadz... We have been happy bunnies since and now live in our own bunnyham palace or Chateau as we call it here!

We hope you enjoy a selection of our bestest shots!

So here is me Leoboy, I am a handsome fluffy boy.
image_zpsdac4e2b2.jpg

I am a very relaxed boy (unlike Lilou)...
image_zpsaae1dc7e.jpg

Mommy says i look like that dragon creature in Neverending Story.... i'm sure he's not as goodlooking as I am!
image_zps21a64d27.jpg

Sometimes I play dress up.. as Dracu-Leo :p Like my fangs?
image_zpsf05c3afd.jpg

This is Lilou girl here. Mommy says I am the grumpiest bun she's ever seen, but also most clever! This is me when mom and dad came home from a holiday, leaving us ALONE with a stranger!
image_zps0a884ce6.jpg

I liked these white stuff that mommy brought in from the garden for us in January! But it made my feetsies all cold and wet after...
image_zps1f5e8e62.jpg

Told you i'm a clever girl...:D
image_zps40c5a25a.jpg

Look what mommy grew for us last season! Cant wait for this year's!!
image_zps23ef7bb1.jpg

And radish leaves!! Our favourite!
image_zps0eb51f08.jpg

And romaine! It was bigger than Leo!
image_zps48a2af69.jpg

And finally, a few pics of us together
Favourite time of the day!! FEEDING TIME!!!
image_zpsfc725e9c.jpg

Napping in our ikea bed...
image_zpsd2780aea.jpg

She aint heavy... she's my sister...
image_zps5ce9f3ce.jpg

Bye for now!:wave:
image_zps9fbef9e0.jpg

PS: Sorry the pictures all came out so huge...

Oh - how can you have kept those 2 from us for so long!!! Naughty!

They are so beautiful :love::love::love:

Ohhhh - it's good thing you're too far away for me to consider a bunny-knapping run!

Love their full names too - they fit those names very well indeed!

:love::love::love:

oooohhhhh:love:..... I want to come to Switzerland and smuggle them out under my jumper,,.They are absolutely beautiful!!!!

welcome to you!

fee.

They're adorable! :love: I can't wait to go to ikea and get a few of those beds for the buns :love:

Yes they love their bed and when we have guests, it always makes people laugh! At first they ignored it but after a month or 2 now, that's their favourite afternoon nap spot! So well worth the money!

They'll work only if your buns are small-ish though as they arent very big... Leo and Lilou are only 1.3 kg so tiny.

oooohhhhh:love:..... I want to come to Switzerland and smuggle them out under my jumper,,.They are absolutely beautiful!!!!

welcome to you!

fee.

Thanks and thanks everyone! :wave:

I've always been too busy to post even though i am online lurking everyday, but as I am on maternity leave now waiting for the baby to arrive, I finally have more time to post and get to know people and buns better! :thumb:

Back