• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a very happy bunny!

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Got her a treat ball which she's using as we speak :thumb:
£2.49 from the pet shop in town, result!
I have meadow hay rolls (she doesn't know I made an emergency trip because I ran out, shhhhh)
And I got some of wilkos dandelion and green oat forage stuff.
I am definitely in good bunny books! Pics soon!

Last edited:
Did you say......... FOOD
2013-04-07172314_zpsafa10f83.jpg

All this for little old me!!
2013-04-09113841_zpsba247408.jpg

Ommmnom yumyum
2013-04-09114120_zpsc35c9f7f.jpg

2013-04-09115618_zps85d2d2e3.jpg

2013-04-09115606_zps1d171ab9.jpg

2013-04-09121352_zps0c99a6e0.jpg

Why can't you just give me the nuggets mummy!
2013-04-09114915_zps6501bcde.jpg

Just a couple to show off my handy work again... Lola's night time pen, its almost 5ft by about 3 and a half (that's including the cage) :thumb: (I started writing Misty then :cry:)
2013-04-07232159_zps779b9792.jpg

2013-04-07232151_zps9c3ec314.jpg

They're scattered nuggets, not poo!! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm loving her little face - she looks so excited! Was she chasing the ball? I need to get something like that for my little fella for his pellets as he just scoffs them real quick.

I wasnt sure about getting the dandelion stuff from wilkinsons but as I know how much you love your bun and you have bought it for her I'll definitley try some.

Beautiful little bun!! :love: x

Yeah she was :) the nuggets dropped out and she just kept rolling it not realising lol.

I bought it for misty once but she'd never eat it, its like £2 something for a small bag :shock: but I guess it's only grassy stuff so I don't see why there should be anything bad in it, Lola loves it!

Just a couple to show off my handy work again... Lola's night time pen, its almost 5ft by about 3 and a half (that's including the cage) :thumb: (I started writing Misty then :cry:) - Sorry about Misty :(

I meant to ask - did you make the pen? I could really do with one like that that will fold up when I am in the house.

The thing is that I have had Flopsy indoors since I brought him home in Sept last year when he was around 8 weeks old. He still had his head tilt then and I didnt know if he would recover. Fourtnately he has and the only after affect is that his little face is slightly lopsided - makes him look real cute though!

Well, following the bun fight last month I am not sure about the injured bun being bonded back to her original group and folk on here have kindly advised that it may be best to bond her with Flopsy. Her original group may not be kind to her now that she has half her ear missing and a limp!

I want to keep them both inside and allow them to play out in the garden etc but my OH wants them moved outside. If I had a pen I may be able to convince him that the kitchen with pen will be okay for them whilst we are out of the house. Its not a very big room but a pen of that size should fit.

Flopsy is used to human contact and loves the attention. The thought of putting outside really stresses me out/1 :oops: x

Yeah she was :) the nuggets dropped out and she just kept rolling it not realising lol.

I bought it for misty once but she'd never eat it, its like £2 something for a small bag :shock: but I guess it's only grassy stuff so I don't see why there should be anything bad in it, Lola loves it!

Its really good to find something different for them - I love the reaction you get when they realise its something to nom on! :D

I got Doughnut a treat ball but I think she found it frustrating. She used to roll it and then shuffle back to check if she had missed any pellets. I felt a bit mean in the end so gave it to a friend instead. She does scoff pellets down though, that's why I give her half the vetcare ones now which slows her down.

She's not really one for toys, so I guess some rabbits love them. She loves tunnels and paper but no toys made for rabbits!

I got Doughnut a treat ball but I think she found it frustrating. She used to roll it and then shuffle back to check if she had missed any pellets. I felt a bit mean in the end so gave it to a friend instead. She does scoff pellets down though, that's why I give her half the vetcare ones now which slows her down.

She's not really one for toys, so I guess some rabbits love them. She loves tunnels and paper but no toys made for rabbits!

Mine aren't that interested in toys really but Flopsy likes things that make a scrunchy sound - he has been known to nick paper wrappers out of the bin and run around with them :lol:

I think she know the rattle of the ball means food so she's eager for it :thumb: she knows her food tub rattles like that

Frosty and Snowflake have a treat ball each which keeps them chasing about for ages. That run you have made is great. :wave:

Frosty and Snowflake have a treat ball each which keeps them chasing about for ages. That run you have made is great. :wave:

Thanks hun! :D its only for night times and when we're out for long periods so she can't get up to mischief and hurt herself :wave:

Back