• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay4Pets - Timothy & Rye - updated with poop pics! lol

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Sooo my order for T&R has arrived and I wasted no time in introducing the bunnies to it last night.

Its going down really well and they're nomming it like there's no tomorrow!

So what I wondered was ....... when shall I expect the appearance of eye-wateringly large poops?? :lol:

(Can't believe I'm excited about poop-watch)! LOL :D

Last edited:
I got some T&R and have been feeding it since Saturday and my bunnies poops look smaller and darker for some reason :?

Oh my goodness, no longer are my bunnies producing poops .... oh no ..... now they're bunny boulders! !! :shock: :lol:

Arr is it disgusting if I ask for pictures :oops::lol:
There should be another forum, section thingy and it should go under diet and digestion and it should be called. " POO " where we can all post pictures of poo and compare :lol:

I am talking about rabbits poo by the way :lol:

Arr is it disgusting if I ask for pictures :oops::lol:
There should be another forum, section thingy and it should go under diet and digestion and it should be called. " POO " where we can all post pictures of poo and compare :lol:

I am talking about rabbits poo by the way :lol:

Ha ha loving that idea!!

I'll get some pics just for you tonight.:lol:

Sorry I'm late back with the photos (just a bit)! :lol:

And I do realise now that maybe I should have put something next to them so you could have got an idea on size, but believe me, for my two ........ they're BIG!!! :thumb:

20130417_183001_zps14220358.jpg

I'm well jel :lol: mine rabbits arn't as good as that :(

Don't worry about it :D my pair have gone off their timothy and rye, on which their poos were completely golden inside and out. Now they're only really eating ings they've gone really dark, but if I open them up they're golden :thumb: Big poos are good poos :thumb:

Yay for bunny poos! :lol:

I tried Marley with the three tester packs and I literally sat for 10 minutes contemplating between ings and T&R. I went for ings because even though he hate both very well, I think he preferred the ings and I prefered the look of the T&R :lol: He had some lovely poos like that before he got sloppy with litter training. Honestly my OH thought I was mental sticking my head in his litter tray and saying "THEY'RE GOLDEN BROWN!!!!! :D:D" :lol:

LOL @ this whole thread!

But yes, some lovely poos there!

We should have a day where we all post pics of our bunny poos compared to a penny so that we can compare and contrast...

Back