• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been looking at potential friends for Herbie.

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I won't be acting on this for a few weeks but been having a look and have seen this lady

http://www.scottishspca.org/rehoming/animal/9453_flossy

She is spayed and vaccinated but the SPCA don't offer bonding services, although I can 'take her back' within 7 days.
She has been at the rescue for 265 days.

I think if she is still there in a few weeks then maybe I will try with her, if I find someone that can do the bonding.

What do you guys think??

:thumb: if you find someone here before you try her out with Herbie, you can decide within 7 days whether it's worked out or not! :)

Aww exciting!!

I'm hoping to be adopting a little lady who appeared on here last month ( ebony, the bun with the ear with a mind of its own lol) she's getting spayed this week!

I can't believe she's been there so long :(

I don't know why agoutis get overlooked, they're so beautiful! :love:

I definitely think you should consider her if she's still there when you're ready to adopt :D

Aww poor toot. Did you ask why she was separated from floppy?

Nah, I never thought to, but will get a long list of questions if she is still there when I am ready for her. :)

The way I look at it is that if she is there then it is meant to be, and if she has gone then she will have a new home so all good either way. I am going to Iceland on 9th May and my mum is watching Herbie. I just don't think it would be fair to get her to watch a new bun when I don't really know much about her. So plan is to get into action when I am back from Iceland.

I have pm'd collielover on here as she helped my cousin with bonding before, so she may be able to take them away to bond :)

Last edited:
Aww bless her, she is a wee cutie......

I reckon you would know if they were compatible within a week.....

Good luck if you do take her, wee mite deserves a good home..

Fee xxx

What a beautiful bunny!!!!

Fingers crossed that if you choose to adopt her, she will have a happy and successful bonding with Herbie.

She will be one very lucky bunny if she does get to live with you and your furry family.:thumb:

Back