• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're off...

Just arrived back home, he's still in the carrier with the door open. As he's used to be outdoors, I should take him outside, but I would feel happier if I can keep an eye on him until tomorrow

Just arrived back home, he's still in the carrier with the door open. As he's used to be outdoors, I should take him outside, but I would feel happier if I can keep an eye on him until tomorrow

Keep him in if you can - it won't hurt as he may benefit from being warmer especially after the meds - not too warm though I suppose :)

Hope he feels more like himself soon, I would keep him in tonight. Sometimes bunnies have trouble staying warm after an op. my Loki had to be snuggled in a blankie and given a snuggle safe as he was freezing, despite being an indoor bun... And being neutered mid summer ... I think he is just a big softie! :roll::lol:

I already decided I'm keeping him indoors, for the time being I put him in Rune's and Caitlyn's cage, because they are in the play pen. I will swap them later, put Bodhi in the run with the carrier in case he wants shelter. The play pen is next to a French window (French bun, French window :D) and on tiles, so it won't be hot.
He has eaten some, yeah yeah!

I'm sorry I missed this earlier, but really pleased for you that he is home and eating. :thumb:

I was beside myself the day Spenser was done, probably because he is my first bunny.

He was really quiet in the evening, I had him on my lap for a long time.
When I woke up very early he was alive and kicking and has made an enormous mess. He's outside now and Alexa (in her cage) is a very disapproving bunny. She tries to bite him through the bars:( If he's clever, he stays away from her.

He was really quiet in the evening, I had him on my lap for a long time.
When I woke up very early he was alive and kicking and has made an enormous mess. He's outside now and Alexa (in her cage) is a very disapproving bunny. She tries to bite him through the bars:( If he's clever, he stays away from her.

Oh dear. Hope they all settle down. x

Back