• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at my new tunnel!!!

bunny-boo

Warren Scout
Reuben Rabbit!

20130408_131734.jpg

Wow I love your garden! I second the huge bunny comment! Looks so relaxed in the tunnel... Just chillin.. Lol :love:

wow.. One contented bunny there!!!!!!! He looks happy.. Make no wonder, your garden is lovely.

Please tell me that grass isn't real.. How go you get it looking soooooo nice!?.

wow.. One contented bunny there!!!!!!! He looks happy.. Make no wonder, your garden is lovely.

Please tell me that grass isn't real.. How go you get it looking soooooo nice!?.

I'm not the OP but I know that the grass is in fact not real! I also think it looks lovely and the idea of never having to weed or cut the grass again makes me very jealous!

Beautiful mahoosive bun :love: he certainly looks like he is enjoying his new tunnel :love:

Yes its astro turf and so far has stood up to his digging attempts!!! Yeh he loves the tunnel its actually a kids one as couldnt find a bunny one big enough!! He is a big bun weighs 7kg and still growing!

Back