• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji and the cup game!

I love your bunny! What a good game going to try that with my bunnies!

Hehe, thanks. :D :love:

They really get the hang of it! Benji just gets a bit confused if he can smell veg that has been in the cups previously :lol:

I actually first tried this as a kind of experiment, I have a psychology degree and I like to watch animals behaviour. It's funny how cats are always praised for being so intelligent, but when I hid a piece of ham under a cup and tried to get my cats to do it, they just couldn't do it. They couldn't understand that just because they couldn't see the ham, it didn't mean it wasn't there anymore! None of them would knock a cup over, even when I showed them it was under it! But maybe that's just my cats being lazy.. :lol:

Last edited:
I remember my mum putting the shopping on the floor in the kitchen when i was young and our old cat got in the bag found the ham, got it out the bag then ripped the plastic ham bag open and ate all the ham in the 5 mins she was out the room! Poor mum wasnt very happy! I thinks cats sometimes think they are too good to do what you want them to do. x

I remember my mum putting the shopping on the floor in the kitchen when i was young and our old cat got in the bag found the ham, got it out the bag then ripped the plastic ham bag open and ate all the ham in the 5 mins she was out the room! Poor mum wasnt very happy! I thinks cats sometimes think they are too good to do what you want them to do. x

:lol: yes, our cats always seem to be hanging around when the shopping has just been brought in.

Back