• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommend me a good quality wooden run for the buns

Piggiesgalore

Mama Doe
As the title says :D I am looking to replace our old run (which is one of the Trixie large metal ones) and would really like a sturdy wooden one as I'm not 100% happy with the metal ones, as I don't feel they offer much protection and after reading about the escapades of one or two buns it worries me my daft two would do something silly!

The bunnies are currently still indoors but will be moving into their shed once the weather is consistently warmer, they will have half the shed, approx 8'x5' with an open large hutch inside it plus time in their new run. Looking for something that is going to last :) Any suggestions folks?

I'd be interested in this too, as I've been looking about but can't really find anything. Need something for Moo now that the weather seems to be improving a bit.

I can't remember what they're called but there is this company who do big runs, 3ft high ones too :) welfarehutches or something.

i have called and emailed welfarehutches to find out about ordering a run (as it says out of stock on the website, but can be manufactured to order) and i've heard nothing back yet, if anyone has any luck please let me know as i'm really desperate for one! they are much cheaper on there than anywhere else i have found.

What size run are you after? I can always get you a price but i don't do cheap or poor quality. If you need a photo, message me or check the facebook page out.

Wow. 3 different sites all with great runs at reasonable prices. Great thread. :wave:

i got the piggies run from ukrabbithutches and the man who owns the company is lovely. the product is great aswell. you just have to add your own proper bolts, although i'm sure he would add them if you asked. :wave:

Have you thought about buying panels off eBay to build your own run? I just bought panels to extend my set up by 12x3 ft for £65 x

Back