• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exhausted

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
I've been giving my room it's monthly deep clean, hoovered everything on my hands and knees and mopped the floor. How long before there was a stray poop when I let them back?

About five seconds. :roll:

Sounds like the bunny room when I had Inca! I would clean it out then go outside to chuck the bag of rubbish, come back in and there would be hay all over the floor! It got me riled so it did! But then, now that I don't have her, I would't mind a messy room forever if I could get her back!

I give the lounge a good hoovering and dust etc on a Saturday - by the time OH is back from work - the poops have mysteriously appeared again and hay is scattered everywhere...don't know why I bother:roll:...I do tell the bunnies 'that's it - your never coming out again' but they just give me a look of 'yeah - whatever'...

Sounds like the bunny room when I had Inca! I would clean it out then go outside to chuck the bag of rubbish, come back in and there would be hay all over the floor! It got me riled so it did! But then, now that I don't have her, I would't mind a messy room forever if I could get her back!

:( I understand that feeling, since loosing Mischa we haven't had any wee on the bed accidents but I'd swap it all to have him back. I think it's mainly Nutmeg who is still marking from time to time.

I give the lounge a good hoovering and dust etc on a Saturday - by the time OH is back from work - the poops have mysteriously appeared again and hay is scattered everywhere...don't know why I bother:roll:...I do tell the bunnies 'that's it - your never coming out again' but they just give me a look of 'yeah - whatever'...

:lol:

Bang on. For a while after Oidhche died I kept checking my clothes for new holes :lol:

I'd take a quick pic before the buns come in so you remember what it looks like all clean and shiny!

:( I understand that feeling, since loosing Mischa we haven't had any wee on the bed accidents but I'd swap it all to have him back. I think it's mainly Nutmeg who is still marking from time to time.

:lol:

:cry::cry::cry: (((HUGS))) to you both xxxxx

Back