• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit savvy vey east yorkshire

Me and Captain Helen both use Nigel Langworthy at Tower Vets in York. Might not be too far depending on where in East Yorks you are.

Which branch is it as I believe theres 7

I go wherever Nigel is. He's at Haxby/Wiggington 9 til 10 each morning except Wednesday. Wednesday all day he's at Clarence Street, I think he does an evening at Fulford one day a week but I'm not sure which and Thursday is his half day.............I may sound like a stalker but 1. I go alot and 2. He's been our vet for 15 years :D

I go wherever Nigel is. He's at Haxby/Wiggington 9 til 10 each morning except Wednesday. Wednesday all day he's at Clarence Street, I think he does an evening at Fulford one day a week but I'm not sure which and Thursday is his half day.............I may sound like a stalker but 1. I go alot and 2. He's been our vet for 15 years :D

right so he goes to several

ok thank you

bah shes east yorkshire and they are 1 hour 15 mins away from her not sure she can get there

He's at Fulford on Mondays and Tuesdays for consultations. For neuters and dentals he's at Clarence St. on Wednesdays.

We're like his fan club! :lol:

Back