• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessica's Been Admitted- U/D 1720hrs-Home and Doing Quite Well

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sometime between 9am and 10am Jessica has sustained some sort of injury in her mouth. She has not shown any signs of Dental problems and she was eating hay when I went out to the shops. On my return it was immediately obvious that all was not well for her. When I examined her mouth there was a lot of blood and inflammation around her right lower molars. Rushed her straight down to C's and Jessica is having a GA now :cry:

Last edited:
Sometime between 9am and 10am Jessica has sustained some sort of injury in her mouth. She has not shown any signs of Dental problems and she was eating hay when I went out to the shops. On my return it was immediately obvious that all was not well for her. When I examined her mouth there was a lot of blood and inflammation around her right lower molars. Rushed her straight down to C's and Jessica is having a GA now :cry:

awww hun

huggle*

lots of vibes and love

Sending vibes....

And Jane, you're poorly too so don't forget to look after yourself as well please! You can't look after Jessica if you don't look after yourself!
xxxxx

Hopefully it's nothing serious. Years ago when I first moved to this house, my buns had to get used to laminate floor - Joey really struggled. He panicked one day, & hurtled into a wall. His mouth bled sooooo much - I thought he would need stitche, but it was only a tiny cut on his lip. Couldn't believe the state of him though. Could she have done it with a hay stalk or something?

Back