• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those of you with Cat-it Carriers

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Hiya

I'm looking into getting a new carrier for the bunnies and think the cst-it carrier looks ideal.

Please could you give me your thoughts/opinions on it?!?

Thanks

I have a large one and I love it. Nice and roomy too. There are holes around the bottom so could get draughty but I have a carpet square, blanket and put hay in so the rabbits are never affected by it :)

There are different designs though so which one are you looking at specifically? The cabrio?

Edit - this is the one I have, in large. Classed as a dogit also because of its size.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0035H5E...nd=9395269811946169034&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=

The cabrio - I'm thinking about buying one as the 2nd large one I have has a very weak handle and Donny is a very heavy bunny!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1Y8NN1EY261KSTM92Q2S

Last edited:
I have the Catit Cabrio and I find it great.

I have read a few people saying they find it a bit heavy with two buns in, but I find it fine :)

I have a standard carrier in plastic with a metal front that comes off completely. Got it in the local pet shop and its brilliant for two 2kg wabbits. It cost £16.00. :wave:

I have 2 of the cabrio carriers and I love them so easy to get buns in and out and I put a small padlock on the front door Incase it flys open :)

I have 2 of the cabrio carriers and I love them so easy to get buns in and out and I put a small padlock on the front door Incase it flys open :)

What colours have you got?

ETA: I've ordered the pink one, got it cheaper from ebay (the price on Amazon goes up for the pink one) with express delivery thrown in.

I figure as its pink and grey, they should both like it!! :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

ETA: I've ordered the pink one, got it cheaper from ebay (the price on Amazon goes up for the pink one) with express delivery thrown in.

I saw that! Went up to £30 didn't it. I've got the pink one on my watch list on eBay, need to wait until payday :lol: I have 4 carriers already but they grew out of the 2 small ones and the one large one is a bit weak. Might see if fatfluffs want them :)

Both mine are the purple and grey ones I've had mine about 5/6 years now I don't think the do purple anymore :)

I saw that! Went up to £30 didn't it. I've got the pink one on my watch list on eBay, need to wait until payday :lol: I have 4 carriers already but they grew out of the 2 small ones and the one large one is a bit weak. Might see if fatfluffs want them :)

It did! Cheeky monkeys, obviously a popular colour!

My old one is a nightmare to get them out of and they HATE it with a passion.

I'm hoping that if I leave this one in their run for a day or two before they need to go to the vets, they'll get used to it and then won't be quite so scared when I put them in it!

Both mine are the purple and grey ones I've had mine about 5/6 years now I don't think the do purple anymore :)

Ooh I bet purple looks fab! I am ridiculously excited now about getting it!

What with that and the H4P Timothy and Rye arriving any time, I might just wet myself with excitement!! :lol:

Back