• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got my Cabrio Carrier!

tainay

Warren Scout
Got from Amazon for £27.95 delivered, which is pretty cheap. It is very sturdy when fully assembled and quite heavy :) Much bigger than I thought (I know I should take a tape measure when online shopping :lol:) I have chosen the Super Saver Delivery and it is delivered by Yodel 24hrs express something. Ordered on Wednesday and came on Friday which is not bad at all :lol: Will use this one and the carrier we already have for Popcorn and Jelly's upcoming neutering at the beginning of May. Planning to get it steam cleaned and layer with puppy pad and vet bed on top.

Here are some pictures I've taken:

2013-04-06095814_zps5d9fb016.jpg

2013-04-06095841_zps5a49b6fd.jpg

2013-04-06095911_zps7a762e78.jpg

I know I should have taken some pictures of the pieces before putting them together, just too excited and can't wait to do that (ohhh assembling flat pack stuff is my favourite thing to do:lol:)

When fully assembled
2013-04-06104151_zpse1b75537.jpg

It has two little trays for food and water while travelling, which is very thoughtful
2013-04-06104213_zps8c0de8a6.jpg

Last edited:
I need a photo of this carrier with rabbits in! I love my carrier but if I want to walk to the vet's it's so impractical it's untrue :lol:

Everyone that has seen my carrier (I have the same Cabrio Carrier) has complimented me on it, the vets especially. It's so much easier to get them in and out and it's quicker.

I need a photo of this carrier with rabbits in! I love my carrier but if I want to walk to the vet's it's so impractical it's untrue :lol:

Will update with photos if one of them like to pose in front of my camera :D normally this is very difficult as they are always so curious and think my camera is something edible :lol:

Reaaally tempted to get one of these, thanks for the pics and review :thumb:

It is very nice to be honest, especially it is top-opened so you could get buns out very easily. I have ordered one from Pet Planet but apparently they have send me the last one from the Rosewood discontinued range with no locks to assemble the two parts together and very very dirty. They refund me at the end but just a lot hassles. This made my mind of buying this one, a bit more expensive but worth the money and at least it comes in a cardboard box with all accessories I need. On their promo it is saying it is specially designed to improve ventilation, and there are a lot voids on the side (I need my furballs to tell me how good it is ventilated). Slightly more expensive but will be using over years. :D

I've seriously debated one of those little dog prams :lol:

I love the carrier, just need something I can quickly attach and detach it from for going from the car to the vets and back again. It's not far but I do struggle with the three of them!

This is it with Mischa in...

And a terrible picture but the inside with all three of them...

15e77d0ebf0a28af2f699ac13a870254.jpg

I wish I knew someone who had one nearby so I could see if I could cram my three in :?

What weight are they? Mine are 1.3, 1.8 and 2.1 and fit in fine, not snug but not lots of room to be thrown around in either.

What weight are they? Mine are 1.3, 1.8 and 2.1 and fit in fine, not snug but not lots of room to be thrown around in either.

I think they add up to around 9/10kg, they currently have this one which is really great, they hop in themselves, it fits the three in comfortably, it has a big opening at the front so it's easy to get them out and it doubles up as a bed area.......but it's huge :lol:
carrier.jpg

I think they add up to around 9/10kg, they currently have this one which is really great, they hop in themselves, it fits the three in comfortably, it has a big opening at the front so it's easy to get them out and it doubles up as a bed area.......but it's huge :lol:
carrier.jpg

Iv been looking at this one for the trio and the frenchies...is it manageable to carry by yourself or too big?

I think it claims to hold up to about 9kg but personally I wouldn't trust the connections to that much weight.

Back